Privacy & Terms
What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
– Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the internet.
Alternatively you can opt out of cookies by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page. (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, nonpersonally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CANSPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on Dec 21, 2019.
Refunds and Returns Policy for Digital Goods
For digital goods, such as ebooks and MP3’s we offer a 60 day money back guarantee. If for any reason you do not enjoy our digital product just email us and we will give you a no-questions-asked refund.
If there are any questions regarding this privacy, terms and refunds policy you may contact us using the information below.
Br. Mawang Kaja, Desa Lodtunduh, Lodtunduh, Ubud, Bali 80571
+62 (021) 29553600